A National Level Communication Design Competition
Selected entries will be displayed at the event.
Theme: Celebrating Ahmedabad
The poster must embody the colors, culture and heritage of Ahmedabad as well as a reflection on the contemporary aspects of the city.
-School or college students (age 15 and above)
-Professionals and design practitioners
Size of poster should be A2 (16.5 x 23.4 in) in portrait orientation.
- The format of submission is PDF or TIFF.
- Resolution at 300 ppi
- A concept note must be sent along with the poster (MAX 250 characters) either in English or Hindi.
- A statement of Originality must be sent along with it.
- Entries have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ADF - ENTRY FOR A Visual Endeavour_order id.
The Participant must send
Address for communication
Title of their work
-The last date of submission is 15th December, 2018.
-Team participants will be limited to a maximum of 3 members
* Each participant can ONLY submit one entry.
Shortlisting of entries
- All entries will be uploaded and put up for online voting on ADF Facebook Page.
- Top 100 voted entries will be shortlisted.
- 25 of the 100 voted entries will be selected by a jury panel and displayed at the Design Walkway, Gallery at the venue.
- Top 3 entries from each category will be rewarded by the jury panel during the event.
The Jury will consist of renowned Designers who will judge the entries on the basis of creativity, content and the elements used.
Sudhir Sharma is the founder and Chief Executive of INDI Design, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of the POOL Magazine. A reputed pioneering Design and Business transformation consultant, Sudhir has thirty years of experience on the various design, innovation and management Council Boards and Institutions.