A National Level Industrial Design Competition
Selected entries will be displayed at the event.
Theme: Celebrating Future
The industrial concept needs to be youth oriented that shall cater to the age group of 15 to 25 years.
-School or college students (age 15 and above)
-Professionals and design practitioners
Size of poster should be A2 (16.5 x 23.4 in) in portrait orientation.
- The format of submission is PDF or TIFF.
- Resolution at 300 ppi
- A concept note must be sent along with the poster (MAX 250 characters) either in English or Hindi.
- A statement of Originality must be sent along with it.
- Entries have to be sent to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ADF - ENTRY FOR Tactile Thought.
The Participant must send
- Full Name
- Address for communication
- Contact number
- Title of their work
-The last date of submission is 15th December, 2018.
-Team participants will be limited to a maximum of 3 members
* Each participant can ONLY submit one entry.
Shortlisting of entries
- All entries will be uploaded and put up for online voting on ADF Facebook Page.
- Top 100 voted entries will be shortlisted.
- 25 of the 100 voted entries will be selected by a jury panel and displayed at the Design Walkway, Gallery at the venue.
- Top 3 entries from each category will be rewarded by the jury panel during the event.
The Jury will consist of renowned Designers who will judge the entries on the basis of creativity, content and the elements used.
Currently the senior Design manger at the TATA Elxis, Yogesh Dandekar is an Industrial Designer with almost 20 years of experience in the field, having graduated from IIT Bombay with his Masters in Industrial Design, Yogesh Dandekar has had worked for several major companies like TATA and Philips, where his focus has been on service and user attributed designing. Yogesh Dandekar has worked on a few of the Metro Projects in India, in which he can be considered to be a pioneering hand.
Presently the dean of IIT Guwahati’s Department of Design, Prof. Ravi Mokashi Punekar is an acclaimed Design researcher and educator with over 30 years of professional experience to his name, during which he has worked with many notable organizations, national and international . His research includes studies on sustainability, distributed economics and social innovation, along with extensive works in product design and material culture.
Ishan Upadhyay has risen swiftly through the design world, having worked at various design labs he is currently the Art Director at Mooncraft Innovation labs and regularly works as a design consultant through Idoor, Greenfield control systems and mortgagekart(UK). He is also the creative director of a company he founded, Unvue. Ishan Upadhyay specialises in Industrial and architectural concept development, Art Installations, environment and set design amongst many others.